The information contained in the Buyers Guide help to show the uses, terms,
and responsibilities of Milton Online Auction and the members. This information
will serve as general instructions.
Please use caution and common sense in using Milton Online Auction.
Contact the Town of Milton Purchasing Division with questions or concerns at (905) 875-5404.
It is important that you read the conditions of sale.
Conditions of sale
- All equipment is sold 'as is' without warranty. The Town of Milton
will not be liable for costs to repair item(s) sold.
- Removal of item(s) shall be the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Payment and removal of item(s) must be complete within one (1) week
of notification to the successful bidder, if not, the Town will offer
the item to the next highest bidder. Please note: We require 24 hours
notice so that we may prepare the item for pick-up. Items can be picked
up between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Items will not be released until the amount owing has been paid in
- If the items have not been paid for and collected by the date stipulated,
the Town will offer that item to the next highest bidder.
- Any damage to property of the Town of Milton caused by the removal
of these items will be charged to the purchaser.
- The Town of Milton will collect GST on the full amount of the bid.
- Purchases can be paid for at the Cashier window on the main floor of Town Hall, 150 Mary Street, Milton. Purchases may be paid for by cash, cheque, Debit, Visa or MasterCard.
Note: This site uses Dynamic Ending Times for all auctioned items. This means that the closing time of an auction item gets extended when a last minute bid is made. While bidding for an item is still active, the ending time will be extended. When the bidding has stopped for a specified period of time the item will be considered closed.
The Internet being the fragile environment that it is, Milton Online Auction
cannot be held responsible for server down time,
or your inability to access our site. Notifications sent by email may take
longer than expected, and cannot be counted on to inform you of an item's
status. In the event of technical problems, we reserve the right to cancel,
restart, or extend an auction as the circumstances may dictate.
© 2013 Town of Milton
150 Mary Street, Milton, ON, L9T 6Z5